Volunteer in Haiti
Skilled Medical Personnel
We welcome the following skilled medical personnel to collaborate and work side by side with our medical staff. As we are a pediatric clinic experience in pediatrics is preferred but not required.
- Physicians, Residents, Interns, and Medical Students
- Nurse Practitioners and Students
- Physician Assistants and Students
- Nurses and Nursing Students
- Dentists, Dental Students, and Dental Technicians
- Laboratory Technicians
- Bio-medical Technicians
We welcome well organized surgical teams experienced in working in Haiti and/or other developing nations. For details or more information please call our office at 651-714-6346.
We welcome volunteers to assist with the clinic’s non-medical functions, including but not limited to:
- Data Enter
- Office Support
- Inventory Completion
- Play with the Kids!
- Airport transfer to and from Port Salut
- $45/night at at Kay Bo Lanme, our “motel 6” on the sea. Other options available.
- Souvenirs and other personal expenses
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Medical professionals must be in good standing and hold a valid license.
- Valid passport.
- Requisite immunizations.
- Have a great sense of humor, a desire to have fun, and to make a difference!